Purpose: In order to receive e-mail confirmations after processing successful transactions and to set-up your transaction viewing options, you will now need to set up your choice of transaction configuration.
Procedure: On the main menu go to Link and click on Configure Application.
Click on the Application you want to configure, i.e. either the Test or the Live.
- Check your application Details at the top of the page to make sure you are configuring the correct Application. Complete the Confirmation Emails section. You also now have the opportunity to change the Transaction Type Prefixes if you wish. You can now also change the Transaction Capturing Layout from the system default to include any additional fields in the available list by clicking the drop down next to Reset transaction viewing layout to: and select Custom. Then click on Submit.
- If you do not want to receive email confirmations or change your screen capturing layout from the default screen, simply click on Submit at the bottom of the above page in order to activate the selected Application ID
- The fields from Tax Inclusive Inputs up to and including Enable ClickAt are for merchants processing transactions on PROCUREMENT CARDS only. Normal Credit Card merchants must ignore these fields and leave the defaults as they appear.
Note: The above image only reflects a portion of the complete list which you are able to select from.
- You can now select the items you want on your screen capture by ticking the boxes you want selected.
- The Prompt for Input column will result in your selection being displayed on your capture screen. The Show on Invoice column will result in your selection also being printed on your email confirmation. The Show on Order column will result in your selection being printed on the email confirmation to the cardholder and the Show on Receipt column will result in your selection appearing on the receipt you print for the customer to sign if you use this function.
- When you have made your changes, click on Submit at the bottom of the form. An online success message will be displayed.