Visa Check-Out is a digital representation of a cardholders Visa Card. Cardholders can register their debit or credit cards by downloading the Visa Check-Out app. Once cardholders have their profiles and card details loaded in Visa Check-out, they are able to make purchases at merchants who are accepting with Visa Check-Out payments.
The Visa Check Out process flow explained below showcases the different parties involved:
- Cardholder selects Visa Check-Out as payment method
- iVeri Lite calls Visa Light Box or Widget and presents it to the Cardholder to Login
- Cardholder Logins via Visa Light Box
- Cardholder selects a card and presses Continue
- Upon clicking Continue, iVeri Lite receives a Call ID (uniquely identifies the transaction)
- iVeri Lite uses the Call ID to get the Payload from Visa services
- Payload is returned by Visa services to iVeri Lite
- iVeri Lite decrypts the Payload and retrieves the PAN
- iVeri Lite sends the transaction request to the gateway/acquirer
- When the response is received, Visa services is updated with either a Failed or Successful response
- Lastly, a redirect to the merchant with the transaction response is made.
Illustration of Visa Check-Out Process With iVeri Lite