Register as a merchant
Register billing and banking details with iVeri by phoning your distributor, a list of which can be found here.
For code examples refer to the:
The iVeri Gateway provides a mechanism where a merchant can perform test transactions that are routed to an iVeri Gateway issuer simulator. This enables a merchant to complete testing within a test environment. When the merchant is ready he can perform live transactions which are routed to the genuine card issuer.
When performing a test transaction, using your test application ID, the following credit card numbers must be used:
|Credit card number||Expected Result|
|4242424242424242||Returns “” (code 0)|
Randomly returns “Unable to process” (code 9) times out
|All other card numbers||The emulator will return “Invalid card number” (code 14). “1111222233334444” for instance will produce this error. A real Credit Card Number will also generate this error code in Test.|
- Expiry Date: The Expiry Date of the above test card numbers should be any date in the future. If you want to generate the error “Invalid Expiry Date”, make the expiry date in the past.
- Card Security Code (CVV) Field: You can use any three numbers for testing purposes.
An email with a subject “Request to Go Live” with the following information needs to be sent to the distributor:
- Merchant's Website URL
- User Group Number / Merchant number
- Test login credentials (Username / Password) for logging in to the merchant website as an end-user. Note: It is time consuming for our test team to register as users on each website that we have to test hence this is required by them. If no log-in is required, please state so within your email.
- A detailed instruction on how to buy products from your website.
Once the distributor has tested your iVeri Lite integration, the distributor will enable the live ApplicationID. At this point, the merchant must replace the test ApplicationID used during testing with the live ApplicationID and deploy the code into the merchant’s production environment.