Purpose: In order to receive e-mail confirmations after processing successful transactions and to setup your transaction viewing options, you will need to set up your choice of transaction configuration.
On the main menu go to Lite and click on Configure Application.
Click on the Application ID you want to configure, i.e. either the Test or the Live.
The folllowing screen will be displayed:
The above page’s data fields carry the following functionality:
- Enable Confirmation to merchant: Can be enabled to “Yes” or “No”. If set to Yes, populate email address of the merchant
- Email address to send confirmation to: Populate the merchants email address used to send Transaction results
- Email Confirmation to cardholder: Can be enabled to “Yes” or “No”. If set to Yes, populate email address of the cardholder
- Email address to send confirmation from: The from address of the merchant to be used when notifying the cardholder
- Subject Line to Cardholder – Subject of the transaction confirmation email to the cardholder
- Show Logo – Merchants can upload their logo and it will reflect on the Lite payment page
- Enable Token Verification: Can be set to “Yes” or “No”.
- Lite Shared Secret: The merchant developer can generate a secret key for the merchant’s Lite implementation in order to encrypt merchant specific data that gets passed to the gateway. Once generated by the merchant developer the key must also be populated on this parameter.
- Default Payment Method: For merchants that have more than one payment method, a preferred default payment method can be set
- Web Referrer – Populate the merchant URL where the transaction originated
- Enable Airline Data – Specific to Airlines, should they need to pass data specific to their passengers
- Enable nPay – Enabled when a merchant has integrated nPay payments with Lite
- Show Association Logo: The merchant enabled the card payment association logos they are enabled for by the acquiring bank
VISA Check-out Onboarding
Merchants can register to accept Visa Checkout by going into the “Transaction Viewing Layout” section. Click on the Reset Transaction Viewing layout dropdown, select Visa Checkout Management and Submit.
Populate all the fields and Submit. A Visa Checkout On-boarding Successful message will be shown on the page.
Note: The merchant will also need to notify the Acquiring bank that they need to be enabled for VisaCheckout.
Customise Payment Page
In the Merchant Transaction Viewing Layout section, click on the Reset Transaction Viewing Layout dropdown. Select Customise Card Details Capture Layout and click on Submit. A new page will be displayed.
The Merchant can now customise their payment page as follows:
- Upload a logo
- Change the Font Colour & Font Type
- Change Page Background color
- Change Form Background color
- Change Background of the buttons