The examples provided in this apply when using the web service interface to perform various transactions.
Because of the large number of elements present in the schema definition, these examples highlight the element that are most used to perform various transactions. It is important to note that the elements must appear in the same order as they appear in the schema definition.
The examples cover the following messages:
- Comprehensive Request and Response
- The Request message shows all of the elements that are most commonly used. The examples that follow will use the Mandatory elements from this message necessary to perform the respective transaction covered in the example
- The response message is a typical response received from the web service to the various request messages
- Credit Card Authorisation
- Credit Card Sale
- Credit Card Follow-up Sale (converting a previous authorisation into a sale)
- Debit Card Sale
- Void by Merchant Reference
- Void by Trace
- Void by Follow-up
- Sale with 3D Secure Elements
- Request for Debit