The FileTransfer class has the following basic flow:
- Instantiate the FileTransfer class
- Set the Gateway and the CertificateID.
These can be set within the FileTransfer constructor, or as separate methods (properties in iVeriClient.net).
- You may choose to override the (properties in iVeriClient.java) CertificatePath, KeyStoreFile, CertificateFile, KeyStorePassword and CertificatePassword
- You may choose to override the (properties in iVeriClient.net):
- Set the mandatory properties. e.g. Command, ApplicationID, Mode
- If appropriate set various input parameters via setTag
- Submit the request to the iVeri Gateway: via upload or download
- Check the results returned, particularly ResultStatus and ResultCode
- For downloads, use the contents of the newly downloaded file.