Any iVeri Client (.NET or. Java)
The error "execute () or executeAsync() must be called before this method is allowed" is given when the following two conditions hold:
- One of the following methods or get properties are called:
- methods: isEOF(), getAttribute(), getTag(), getXml()
- get properties: ResultStatus, ResultNumber, ResultCode, ResultSource, ResultDescription
- execute () or executeAsync() has not been called, or
- an exception was thrown
If you think the problem is that one of the above methods / get properties was called before execute / executeAsync was called, then make sure that you call them only after execute / executeAsync is called.
If you think the problem is that an exception was thrown, then either:
- Turn exception throwning off by using ResultExceptionAction.ResultExceptionThrowingOff, or
- Catch ResultException and query its attributes (instead of the Enterprise class) for the execution results.