The iVeri range of payment products, developed by iVeri Payment Technologies (Pty) Ltd, provide proven credit card payment solutions for businesses. Whether you are a Merchant using a PED or an online store, iVeri has a vast range of products to suite your need.
The iVeri Client software facilitates the secure communication between the Merchant and the iVeri Gateway via client-side software, primarily enabling iVeri Merchants to initiate transactions on cards from within their systems, either via their websites, call centres, in-store or batch transactions.
iVeri Client comes in the following forms:
- Client .NET – Built on Microsoft’s .NET Framework, our software is compatible with all .NET compatible programming languages and is dependent on Microsoft operating systems
- Client Java – Built on Oracle JDK / JRE 8. This solution is platform-independent
iVeri Client has two classes within it that provide two different abilities:
- Enterprise: For the sending and receiving of messages to / from the iVeri Gateway
- FileTransfer: For uploading/downloading of files to / from the iVeri Gateway
This Developer's Guide has been developed to show:
- The usage of iVeri Client Configuration utility for setting up certificate requirements for communicating with the iVeri Gateway
- The usage of the Enterprise class
- The usage of the FileTransfer class