This section details the functionality available in Backoffice for Lite merchants. The merchant interface (URL) to be accessed depends on the acquirer with which the merchant has an agreement with.
Core Functions in Backoffice
The merchant portal Backoffice allows for the following core functions
- Management of Users:
- Creation of users
- Transaction Types allowed per user created
- Backoffice functionality views allowed
- Applications permitted on a user created
- Transaction Reports & Listing & Lookups
- Recon Reports
- Blacklisting of cards
Merchant Backoffice URLS by Acquirer
Nedbank Merchants: https://backoffice.nedsecure.co.za
CSC Merchants: https://backoffice.cscacquiring.com
CBZ Merchants: https://backoffice.host.iveri.com
I&M Merchants: https://backoffice.host.iveri.com
CIM Merchants https://backoffice.merchant.cim.mu
- Customising the iVeri Lite Payment page is available in the Lite - Configure Application.
- Adding Users – Available in the user manager menu
- Assigning permissions is available in User Manager – Edit User.