It is important for all Customers to note and understand that iVeri Payment Technologies provides 2nd Line Support functionality.
The Four-step approach is as follows:
Initial Incident Logged with 1st Line Support facility
- When a problem occurs, the merchant is required to log the call with the 1st Line Support facility (Acquirer Customer Support Desk/Integrator)
- This issue needs to be investigated by the 1st Line Support facility
Service Request Logged with iVeri Payment Technologies
- When the 1st Line Support facility is unable to resolve the Merchant query the 1st Line Support function is to log an incident with the iVeri Support Helpdesk.
- This needs to include:
- A summarized version of the initial incident logged (Problem Description)
- Initial start date of the issue
- 1st Line Support facility Incident number
- Incident Priority
- All data gathered in the initial investigation (Evidence), highlighting issue transactions
- Merchant ID
- Transaction IDs/Transaction Tracking number
- Site details
- Serial Numbers for all terminals/PEDs/etc.
- Problem Terminal/PEDs/etc. serial numbers
- IP Address scheme
- Site Diagram
- Software Version Numbers
- A summarization of what was done/attempted to correct the issue (Actions Taken)
iVeri Service Agent Response
- The iVeri Service Agent should respond either to confirm that all the information supplied is sufficient to begin the investigation or to request further information
- Further requirements could include remote access details
- Once all the required information is presented, the agent will continue to resolve and respond.
- A regular predefined session needs to be put in place to discuss resolved queries
- The aim of this session is to gain understanding into the service requests handled for the period in order to gain service improvement